SS Col. James M. Schoonmaker - National Museum of the Great Lakes
Pickup currently unavailable
Now shipping! Orders are fulfilled every Friday.
History of the Col. James M. Schoonmaker:
The Col. James M. Schoonmaker, formerly Willis B. Boyer, is a lake freighter that served as a commercial vessel on the Great Lakes for much of the 20th century. Named for Medal of Honor recipient James Martinus Schoonmaker, it is currently a museum ship in Toledo, Ohio.
- 1:430 scale
- 616 LEGO® elements. UV printed graphics
- Portion of proceeds benefit the National Museum of the Great Lakes
- *Printed elements may vary from those shown in photos*
- Spiral-bound gloss instruction booklet
- Histobrick premium bamboo box
- Built dimensions: 17.2"x1.8"
HistoBrick kits are made of new-condition LEGO® bricks that are acquired from 3rd party sources.
HistoBrick kits are not a LEGO® product. LEGO and the LEGO minifigure are trademarks of the LEGO Group, which does not sponsor, authorize or endorse these products or site. The LEGO Group is not liable for any loss, injury or damage arising from the use or misuse of this product.