Pickup currently unavailable
Available for pre-order!
Expected shipping date: March 15th.
First batch limited to 50 kits.
History of the RMS Carpathia:
The Carpathia was a passenger steamship owned by the Cunard line, primarily operating transatlantic routes between Liverpool and New York. The ship is most famous for rescuing 706 survivors of the Titanic disaster in 1912 and was later used as a troop transport during World War I before being torpedoed by a German submarine in 1918. Its wreck was discovered in 2000 by Clive Cussler.
- 302 LEGO® elements, UV printed graphics
- Spiral-bound premium instruction booklet
- Histobrick bamboo box packaging with custom sleeve
- 1:640 scale
- Posable rudder
- Interchangeable funnel colors (dark orange and dark red included)
- UV printed graphics (no stickers!)
- Built dimensions: 10.5" x 2.75" x 1.25"
Histobrick® kits are not a LEGO® product. LEGO® and the LEGO® minifigure are trademarks of the LEGO Group, which does not sponsor, authorize or endorse these products or this site.