RMS Titanic Lifeboat No. 1
Pickup currently unavailable
Available for pre-order!
Expected shipping date: February 22nd.
First batch limited to 25 kits.
History of RMS Titanic Lifeboat No. 1:
A lifeboat from the steamship RMS Titanic, this vessel was the 4th launched to sea after the Titanic hit an iceberg and began sinking the night of April 14th, 1912. With a maximum capacity of 40 people, this lifeboat was launched with only 12 on board.
- 272 LEGO® elements, UV printed graphics
- 12 custom UV printed Historical Figures
- Spiral-bound premium instruction booklet
- Histobrick bamboo box packaging with custom sleeve
- Figure Scale
- Space for 12+ figures
- 12 Historical Figures designed to match those historically present on lifeboat 1
- functioning rudder with tiller
- 6 oars
- UV printed graphics (no stickers!)
- Built dimensions: 9" x 2.5" x 2"
Histobrick® kits are not a LEGO® product. LEGO® and the LEGO® minifigure are trademarks of the LEGO Group, which does not sponsor, authorize or endorse these products or this site.