SS Edmund Fitzgerald - Great Lakes Shipwreck Museum
Pickup currently unavailable
Now shipping! Orders are fulfilled every Friday.
History of the SS Edmund Fitzgerald:
The SS Edmund Fitzgerald was an American Great Lakes freighter that sank in Lake Superior during a storm on November 10, 1975, with the loss of the entire crew of 29 men.
- 1:430 scale
- Portion of proceeds benefit the Great Lakes Shipwreck Museum
- 810 LEGO® elements. UV printed graphics
- *Printed elements may vary from those shown in photos*
- Spiral-bound gloss instruction booklet
- Histobrick premium bamboo box
- Built dimensions: 19.5"x2"
HistoBrick kits are made of new-condition LEGO® bricks that are acquired from 3rd party sources.
HistoBrick kits are not a LEGO® product. LEGO and the LEGO minifigure are trademarks of the LEGO Group, which does not sponsor, authorize or endorse these products or site. The LEGO Group is not liable for any loss, injury or damage arising from the use or misuse of this product.