Happy New Year! Thank you to all the supporters of Histobrick throughout 2021. YOU are the reason Histobrick exists and we are so grateful!.
Kits Created in 2021
2021 was a successful year for Histobrick. We initiated many new partnerships and created 20 new kits including:
- RMS Carpathia
- SS Nomadic
- HMHS Britannic
- RMS Lusitania
- SS Edmund Fitzgerald - Great Lakes Shipwreck Museum
- RMS Empress of Ireland
- SS Arthur M. Anderson
- RMS Queen Mary 1936
- SS Great Eastern 1860
- SS Carl D. Bradley
- SS United States
- RMS Titanic
- F4F-3 Wildcat VMF-211
- RMS Queen Mary "Grey Ghost"
- "Follow Me" 1/4-ton 4x4 Command Reconnaissance Vehicle
- USS Enterprise CV-6
- Great Lakes Ore Dock
- SS Catalina
- Laguna Beach Lifeguard Tower
- Laguna Art Museum
Notable Achievements in 2021
- Introduction of Histobrick's bamboo box for most kits.
- Partnership with HFX Studios to create "Exclusive Kits" for various museums.
- Introduction of museum partnerships. We were pleased to have raised $2,500 for the Great Lakes Shipwreck Museum through the sale of our Edmund Fitzgerald kits.
- Beginning of the Histobrick YouTube channel, as well as many YouTube review partnerships with Part-Time Explorer, Larry Life, and Brick Agogo.
Plans for 2022
We have many exciting plans for 2022. First and foremost, we will be expanding our YouTube channel. We plan to create a YouTube video for every new kit released once the kit is in its final form and ready to ship.
Second, we will be initiating additional museum partnerships. At least 50% of our new kits this year will be in cooperation with museums. We believe in a progressive business model that benefits the community by providing funds for museums to teach history. If you are familiar with a museum that might be interested, please contact us at Info@histobrick.com
Third, we will be advancing the overall quality of our products and website. We are constantly working to improve, based on your suggestions and new ideas. In 2022, we plan to implement a new interactive website, additional products, professional graphic designs for each kit, and blog posts.
Finally, some kits labeled as "retired" will return to production. Overall, kit numbers will remain limited and collectable; however, there will be more opportunities for purchasing the kits you desire.
Histobrick wishes you a happy, healthy, and prosperous year. As we expand our offerings in 2022, we hope you will join us on the journey. If you have any comments or suggestions feel free to leave a message below!